(949) 515-2822 • 1555 Newport Blvd., Costa Mesa, CA 92627
Yamaha F350 Four Stroke Outboard
Yamaha F350 Four Stroke Outboard Motor
The outboard that redefined offshore power: the first V8 four stroke. The F350 is the synthesis of raw muscle and long-range fuel efficiency that offshore enthusiasts and tournament fishermen have been waiting for. The unprecedented 5.3-liter displacement and 32-valve double overhead camshaft design with Variable Camshaft Timing deliver wave-crushing power and torque to move even the heaviest outboard-powered offshore boats – up to 45% more thrust than 250hp-class outboards. Offshore reliability is designed into every inch, from the super-strong forged motor mounts, hardened gears and high-strength bearings to the revolutionary Command Link® Digital Electronic Control system. Get all this and Yamaha’s legendary smooth, quiet four-stroke operation.
- Jaw-Dropping Offshore Muscle – the world's first V8 5.3-liter four stroke outboard
- Maximum Performance - Ionic Combustion Sensors and a Micro-Computer Ignition System monitor each cylinder, continuously optimizing spark timing
- Pure Power – Dual In-Bank™ Exhaust with Power Surge Chambers purges exhaust for greater combustion efficiency
- Incredible Thrust – Variable Camshaft Timing boosts thrust in the critical 2000-3500 rpm range
- Deep-Water Durability – Ultra-Tough™ Gear Case is built to withstand massive power and thrust
- Minimal Vibration – strong, forged motor mounts
- VTS™ (Variable Trolling RPM Switch) – fine-tune your trolling speed in 50-rpm increments
- C.A.R.B. 3-Star Rating – for ultra-low emissions
Interested in Purchasing a Yamaha F350 Four Stroke Outboard?
Features & Specifications