(949) 515-2822 • 1555 Newport Blvd., Costa Mesa, CA 92627
Yamaha F300 Offshore Four Stroke Outboard
Yamaha F300 Offshore Four Stroke Outboard Motor
Leave it to Yamaha to rock the world of offshore boating with yet another breakthrough in outboard power – the first V8 5.3-liter four stroke. The F300 offers a new dimension in power, performance and reliability for today’s larger offshore boats, without the bulk and weight of conventional sterndrive or inboard engines. This smooth, quiet four-stroke powerhouse produces more thrust than 250hp-class outboards, yet it offers ultra-low emission performance. It’s specifically designed for the rigors of offshore boating, with ultra-tough gears and bearings, forged motor mounts, dual water inlets for enhanced cooling, and Yamaha’s exclusive UCP-II™ Ultimate Corrosion Protection System.
- Jaw-Dropping Offshore Muscle – a V8 5.3-liter four stroke outboard
- Maximum Performance - Ionic Combustion Sensors and a Micro-Computer Ignition System monitor each cylinder, continuously optimizing spark timing
- Pure Power – Dual In-Bank™ Exhaust with Power Surge Chambers purges exhaust for greater combustion efficiency
- Incredible Thrust – Variable Camshaft Timing boosts thrust in the critical 2000-3500 rpm range
- Deep-Water Durability – Ultra-Tough™ Gear Case is built to withstand massive power and thrust
- Minimal Vibration – strong, forged motor mounts
- VTS™ (Variable Trolling RPM Switch) – fine-tune your trolling speed in 50-
- rpm increments
- C.A.R.B. 3-Star Rating – for ultra-low emissions
Interested in Purchasing a Yamaha F300 Offshore Four Stroke Outboard?
Features & Specifications