(949) 515-2822 • 1555 Newport Blvd., Costa Mesa, CA 92627
Yamaha T60 High Thrust Four Stroke Outboard
Yamaha T60 High Thrust Four Stroke Outboard Motor
Need a little extra muscle to move a pontoon or heavy sailboat? The Yamaha T60 high thrust four stroke is the ticket. It’s smooth, quiet, fuel-efficient, lightweight and compact – yet it delivers twice the trust of a comparable two-stroke in the critical 2,000 to 3,000 rpm range. The higher gear ratio on the T60 High Thrust provides more power when you need it. The optional Dual Thrust™ propeller helps minimize slip and ventilation, so you’ll experience up to 60% more thrust in forward and 70% more in reverse. Get yours with the Multi-Function Tiller Handle for easy, fingertip control.
- More Thrust – up to twice the thrust of a comparable two-stroke
- More Power – higher gear ratio provides more low-end power for more thrust
- Precision Electronic Multi-Point Fuel Injection – maximizes performance and fuel efficiency
- Smooth Running – Crossfire Valve Fuel Charging maximizes combustion, provides outstanding low-throttle characteristics for trolling
- Optional Dual Thrust™ Propeller – helps increase thrust up to 70% in reverse, 60% in forward, with minimal slip and ventilation
- Easy, Fingertip Control – optional Multi-Function Tiller Handle
- C.A.R.B. 3-Star Rating – for ultra-low emissions
Interested in Purchasing a Yamaha T60 High Thrust Four Stroke Outboard?
Features & Specifications