(949) 515-2822 • 1555 Newport Blvd., Costa Mesa, CA 92627
Yamaha F40 Four Stroke Outboard
Yamaha F40 Four Stroke Outboard Motor
With the newly-designed Yamaha F40 Four Stroke, we’ve taken one of the top midrange outboards on the market and made it even better. The F40 has always been a favorite choice for skiffs, jons, inflatables and small pontoons. Now we’ve added our kick-gas Precision Electronic Multi-Point Fuel Injection and Single Throttle Valve to dial up performance even more. We’ve streamlined the cowl, added a built-in water-separating fuel filter for added protection, and made the F40 available with our Command Link® digital gauges for real-time updates on vital engine data. It’s 40 horses of smooth, quiet, Yamaha four-stroke operation, exceptional fuel economy and reliability.
- Responsive Power – 3-cylinder, single overhead cam design
- Performance and Fuel Economy – Precision Electronic Multi-Point Fuel Injection delivers optimal fuel/air mix to each cylinder
- Precise Tolling Control – optional VTS™ (Variable Trolling RPM Switch) enables you to fine-tune your trolling speed in 50-rpm increments
- Command and Control – optional Command Link® Digital Gauges put vital engine information at your fingertips
- C.A.R.B. 3-Star Rating – for ultra-low emissions
Interested in Purchasing a Yamaha F40 Four Stroke Outboard?
Features & Specifications